Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Pardon the Interruption

A busy and rather turbulent Christmas Week culminated at a less than eventful Korean Teacher DYB party during which I played my first 'live music' ever, not counting that one song at Crunchy's. My parents arrived on Friday evening for a 'week' in Seoul. SSFL winter friendly matches began this Sunday followed by the beginning of DYB's "Winter Intensive" or "Winter Camp" only this Monday. Parents leave on Thursday, I'll finally get to sleep on Friday, hopefully, and I still haven't gotten around to polishing off the last three chapters of Atlas Shrugged. . .though I've sure 'learned' a lot in the process.

I'll elaborate, but hopefully not too much, on these events, and more, in the coming week. Poorly lit ski pictures to come too! Until then, enjoy a good book, or perhaps stop by another corner of this vast blogosphere. . . I hear it has unlimited information, and opinions, to offer.

Happy (almost) New Year

No comments: